Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Mostly All Dressed Up With Somewhere To Go

Karl took Baby in to get all the accessories put on after work, and left her there overnight for the work to be done the following day.  There was a small glitch.  It seems we ordered the wrong sissy bar to marry up the backrest and my seat, but everything else was correct.  So they installed everything but the back rest and had to reorder the correct sissy bar.  It would be available in about a week. 

So Baby came home mostly all dressed up, but Karl didn't want to take me for a ride until  the backrest for my seat was installed.  I was ok with that too.  He said is rides differently with all the accessories on , so for one more weekend he was riding on his own.

I have no idea where he went, but he rode for about half a day both Saturday and Sunday.

The following Tuesday, I called to see if the sissy bar was in and it was.  So Baby went back in for another overnight stay for the final touches.

And then I was ready for adventures.  The following weekend was Labor Day Weekend and we had some plans. 

3 comments:

  1. I think you need some pictures. Now why didn't I think to have Brad grab his camera the day you and Karl stopped by? Stop in again soon and we'll do it then. Definitely need pictures with both of you on it! donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, every time I think of it, Karl's either riding it or it's in the garage and I REALLY don't want to show all the garage stuff in the background. I need Karl to put it in the driveway long enough to take one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm, makes me wonder what's in your garage there Karen... LOL I LOVE the pic of you and Karl on Baby. How awesome!!

    ReplyDelete